ONLINE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Given the volatile nature of capital markets in contemporary times, it is imperative to be equipped with every possible tool available to trade or invest successfully. Technical Analysis is an effective methodology which, if understood well, can allow one to be in a comfort zone in every kind of market environment. The subject, as we are aware, deals with the pricing and chart parameters of a given asset class, be it equity, commodities or currencies. But, there is a lot more to it than just pricing and that is where the need for a course on Technical Analysis arises.
This course has been prepared after a very meticulous review of market behavior and volatility. Both play a very significant role in sensing the direction of an asset class. It will be an insightful experience to test various methods and tools to detect the pulse of the markets and determine the trend in which the prices are moving. It covers various dimensions - from the detection of good, high quality trades to money management skills needed for capital protection and risk assessment.
After having completed the course, a student should be well equipped to analyze the trend in which the market is moving and trade both in the equity and derivative segments.
- Online platform to interact with the faculty.
- Discussions closest to the real world with live charts
- Relevant study material
- Online trade discussion and support from the faculty
- What is Technical Analysis
- Dow Theory
- Charts (Types of charts)
- Volume and Support & Resistance
- Trend Lines
- Price Patterns: Rectangles, Head & Shoulders, Double Tops & Bottoms, Triangles, Candlesticks
- Moving Averages as Trend Determining tools
- Basics of Indicators
- Methodological way of Chart Analysis
- Entries & Exits, Concept of Stop Loss
- Mobile : 9903 222 555
- Phone : 033 4000 2440
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org