Commodity Certification with NCDEX
Commodities markets in India have come a long way since the establishment of three National Commodity Exchanges in 2003 with the traded volumes crossing Rs. billion in 2010-11. Indian economy being one of the largest producer and/or consumers of commodities, both Indian agri and non-agri commodities markets commands a high degree of influence on the global commodities price trend.
The market offers variety of career opportunities for all class of market participants. A right knowledge bank of the same will help to realize the true value from the growth of this market. In its effort to Kredent Academy has joined hands with the NCDEX Institute of Commodity Markets & Research (NICR) to promote knowledge and awareness of commodity markets.
- Kredent Academy is an authorized training provider for NCDEX Commodity Certification Course.
- Realizing the potential of the growing commodity markets and need for equipping operators and participants with adequate knowledge on its functioning, NICR has taken a major initiative in launching the Commodity Certification Course. Kredent Academy is an authorized training provider for NCDEX Commodity Certification Course.
- The Certification has been approved by NCDEX and all successful learners would get qualified to work as commodity dealers on the NCDEX platform.
AIM OF THE COURSE
- The aim of this course is to provide learners with practical and applied knowledge of commodities trading.
- The course provides the right blend of theoretical understanding of the concepts and practical application of strategies.
- The course familiarizes the learner with both fundamental and technical analyses.
- The students after completion of this course will be acquainted all the financial aspect of commodities.
- Introduction to derivatives
- Commodity v/s Financial derivatives
- Global Exchange
- Indian Exchange
- Role & Function
- Basic Principle of
- Fundamental Analysis of
- Demand & Supply of commodities
- Price Of Sugar
- Price Of Copper
- Technical Price Pattern Analysis
- Different Strategies
- Risk Management
- Exchange Transaction
- Settlement - Process
- Underlying Market in Different Commodities
- In-house developed Question Bank on NCDEX Modules
- In-house Mock Tests before Examination with NICR
- Student pursuing professional courses like business management,
- Lecturers, teachers in financial domain,
- Commodity market participants,
- Investors at large.
- Under graduates, graduates
- MBA Aspirants (great resume builder)
- CA/CS/CFA Aspirants
- Other Industry Professionals
- Prospective Dealers
The course will also be found highly useful by students who wish to take up highly lucrative careers in brokerage firms dealing in commodities /derivatives.
- Duration :15 Hours
- Timing : Flexible